Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Hooray, victory shall be mine!!

Oh happy day. Finally it is all coming together. After 7 weeks of ups and downs I think it is official. I have now lost 14.8 lbs on the weight watchers and a total of 30 lbs since I bought my first scale back in October.

The salt was such a key. 8.8 lbs this week alone. I know it was water and I'm happy to be rid of it. This shows me that I am on track and now I can start getting more consitent results. Well One more pound to my 5% loss. This is absolutely huge to me.

I was on a hike this evening with my "girlzz" and we were talking about how our bodies have changed and how disappointed we have become. It occurred to me that this is the most success I have had in my adult life. I have tried curves, spa lady,aerobics, Walk to fitness, Atkins diet, Susan Powter, diabetic diets,cabbage soup, all kinds of pills you name it. And all it got me was fatter, i never lost a pound and I just got bigger and bigger. I don't know what the difference is this time but I am really paying attention and learning about myself.

I do my best to make 2 aquasize classes a week along with 3 hikes. Coffee walks with my gal pals oh yeah I'm in it for the long haul. Fat is no longer an option

1 comments:

Kerri said...

HORRRAY! I am so imnpressed with how intune you have become to your body... cause wow is it making a difference! Tilt-a-Whirl here we come!